Wooden churches of Arduzel
The church was built in Gârdani in 1650 and moved to its current location in the period 1806-1815. The bell-tower is fairly short and the base of the spire is widely spread over the watchtower. The exterior walls are made up from of only 3 beams. The interior painting is very faded, the church still holds 2 old wooden crosses.