Wooden churches of Aspra
Dated 1866, this church's architecture greatly resembles that of local peasant homes with just some readjustments and extensions needed by a religious place. The wooden walls are coated with clay for insulation, both outside and inside, and they are painted in the traditional Lapus blue. The steeple and the spire are very small (as the whole building). The interior painting is preserved fairly well. The church holds an old and valuable wooden chandelier.